TMG plans charter of demands for candidates in Gombe By Auwal Ahmad, Gombe 27 December 2018 | ...Read More
The Senate has passed the Electoral Act (Amendment) Bill, 2018 following the adoption of the...Read More
The Transition Monitoring Group (TMG) has announced plans to lead Nigerian people to demand accountability and set agenda for candidates of various political parties running for the 2019 General Elections, through the launch of Citizens Charter Movement.Read More
- AS NIGERIA CELEBRATES HER 60TH INDEPENDENCE ANNIVERSARY, TMG DEMANDS A BETTER ELECTORAL SYSTEM
- PRELIMINARY REPORT ON THE EDO STATE GOVERNORSHIP ELECTION OF SEPTEMBER 19, 2020. RELEASED BY THE TRANSITION MONITORING GROUP (TMG).
- Edo State Governorship Election – A call for All to play by the Rules
- Towards a peaceful governorship election in Edo
- The Result of The 2019 Presidential Election