The Chairperson, Board and entire management of the Transition Monitoring Group, TMG heartily felicitate with Nigeria on the occasion of her diamond jubilee.Read More
PRELIMINARY REPORT ON THE EDO STATE GOVERNORSHIP ELECTION OF SEPTEMBER 19, 2020. RELEASED BY THE TRANSITION MONITORING GROUP (TMG).
This is the preliminary report by the Transition Monitoring Group (TMG), and Edo Civil Society Organizations (EDOCSO), under the auspices of Election Observation Platform on the Governorship Elections of September 19, 2020.Read More
The Transition Monitoring Group (TMG) is a network of over 200 active civic organizations, is the foremost independent civil society election observation group in Nigeria. TMG in collaboration with Edo Civil Society Organization (EDOCSO) will deploy a total of trained and accredited 150 nonpartisan observers for the Edo Governorship Election fixed for Saturday, 19th September 2020.Read More
- AS NIGERIA CELEBRATES HER 60TH INDEPENDENCE ANNIVERSARY, TMG DEMANDS A BETTER ELECTORAL SYSTEM
- PRELIMINARY REPORT ON THE EDO STATE GOVERNORSHIP ELECTION OF SEPTEMBER 19, 2020. RELEASED BY THE TRANSITION MONITORING GROUP (TMG).
- Edo State Governorship Election – A call for All to play by the Rules
- Towards a peaceful governorship election in Edo
- The Result of The 2019 Presidential Election